The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
1. User Registration.
- To register a user must provide an active e-mail address. We guarantee privacy of the provided information.
- Username choice is your exclusive right. The administration reserves the right to take measures for stopping a nickname usage, if its usage violates generally accepted moral and ethic standards and it is insulting for other forum users.
2. Rules of conduct.
- Communication in the forum is based on the principles of generally accepted morality and netiquette.
- Usage of swear and abusive words is strictly prohibited, no matter in what form and to whom they are addressed.
- Any advertising, including Internet projects (except for the cases of preliminary approval with the administration), is strongly prohibited.
- English, Tamil and Tanglish language can be used to post in the forum.
3. Message posting.
- Thread subject must be informative and reflect the core of the problem.
- Before you create a new thread, make sure that you create it in the right forum.
4. Relationship between users and the administration.
- The administration follow common sense and internal rules of forum management in their actions.
- Discussion of Chennai Forum Team’s action is strongly prohibited in any forums and threads, except for the special forum, intended for the discussion of all aspects of the whole forum work.
- Administration reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.